Who is the “Biggest Loser”
Executive Order 24:
YD-8 Staff Work Standards
Flexable Furlough Information:
Flexible Furlough Explanation
BEACON Training Video
Watch the Video to Learn How to Use BEACON
BEACON and Your Time Sheet — (wmv format)
Adjust the volume on your computer as necessary.
To assist you in the transition, go directly to the BEACON home page at www.beacon.nc.gov. There, links are set up to take you directly to your NCID log-in page, the BEACON Reference Guide for State Employees, and a frequently asked questions page.
Please activate your BEACON account immediately.
The steps you should follow are listed below.
1. Go to https://mybeacon.nc.gov
2. Log on using your NCID and password
3. You will see a message that reads: SAP ID Activation Required. Please activate your id now!
4. Click on the word “activate” in the message
5. On the new screen enter your NCID and password again
6. Click Start Activation button
7. Enter your date of birth in the appropriate field
8. Enter the last five digits of your SSN in the appropriate field
9. Click Submit button
10. You should see the message “Activation Success!”
11. Close your browser
12. Open a new browser and go to www.mybeacon.nc.gov
13. Log in using your NCID and password
14. You will only need to enter your NCID and password on subsequent visits to the portal